There’s an old saying that goes “you get what you pay for”, and just because it’s old doesn’t mean it isn’t still relevant – when it comes to commercial plumbing in Etobicoke, it’s perhaps more relevant now than it ever has been before, and here’s why.
Commercial Plumbing in Etobicoke – The Facts
A leaky faucet in the home can waste over 100 gallons of water per week – a considerable amount of water and money wasted, but that’s just in the home; with a commercial plumbing system comprising of many more faucets than the average home, that’s a lot of water – and money – wasted. The fact is, even a small commercial plumbing system can have an obscene amount of water running through its system at any time, meaning the pipes and the drainage systems are constantly under strain. With that in mind, it’s obviously better to opt for more expensive, higher-quality parts that are up to the task, rather than opting for cheap ones that could cause all manner of problems in the future.
Going Cheap – The Risks
Everybody loves a bargain and the chance to save money where possible, but what may be a cheap saving in the short term could prove to be far more expensive in the long term.
- If your cheap part fails, you run the risk of having leaks, blockages and potential floods in your property. The best-case scenario is an embarrassing leak that’s fixed that afternoon, but you’re equally susceptible to your cheap part faulting and causing a toilet or drain blockage and flood. Not only could this damage your property, it will cost thousands to put right and could result in the property being closed down for some days, which obviously will impact the business.
- Even if a cheap part fixes the problem, it’s highly unlikely that it will stay fixed for long. Having to get the same issue re-fixed on the cheap two or three times will end up costing more than getting it done right with high-quality parts first time around.
You Pay More for a Reason
- Whilst all marketing managers might like to think of themselves as marketing gurus, no product is expensive just for the sake of it – it’s expensive because it’s worth it.
- You pay more for a product because it’s better – simple as that. Paying for a higher-quality, fit for purpose part is a premium worth paying – especially when it comes to commercial plumbing in Etobicoke.
- On a similar vein, don’t skimp for the cheapest contractor you can find. Experience and expertise rightly costs more, and they’re more likely to highlight any problems quicker and fix them first time.
When It Comes to Commercial Plumbing in Etobicoke, It’s Better Not to Risk It
As you’ve read above, the risks of using cheap parts and labour on a commercial plumbing system are far too great, and potentially far too expensive. Go with names and products you can trust, and you won’t go far wrong.